Boron Or Borax ~ Nano Detox Bath Recipes Etc.,

Discussion in 'Susan's Kitchen and How To Threads' started by CULCULCAN, Mar 31, 2021.

1. CULCULCAN

CULCULCAN The Final Synthesis - isbn 978-0-9939480-0-8 Staff Member

borax.
    1 pint = 20 (19.999 oz)
    1 pint = 20 oz = 30ml x 20 = 600 ml
    and, a pinch is a very small amount

2. CULCULCAN

boron. borax.

3. CULCULCAN

THESE PEOPLE made some comments on posting boards
    and; they might be helpful to others suffering nano problems

"For parasites protocol, wormwood, and garlic.
    Yeast, take azo yeast plus there’s a file on it in this group I think.
    Again sounds backwards, but it has candida in it which you need to balance."

"Lots of vit c, vit d and zinc."

"Hypochlorous acid (hocl). This stuff is AMAZING!!! It’s technically made in your body naturally to fight off and kill pathogens.
    It’s used in eye cleansers and miceller water (bioderma). Get a generator and you can make as much as you want
    with just salt, water, and possibly some vinegar depending on the model.

I went and saw my derm yesterday and he said my skin looked a lot better. Well thank you hocl!! You can use it on skin at lower ppms.

I put it in my bath, spray my body after I get out of the shower, disinfect my bathroom, use bioderma (which has hocl in it)
    on my face after washing. It can even be cool diffused throughout your house.

I’ve never washed clothes with it but I’ve heard of ppl doing that. My skin (of Morgs) is coming off in fuzzy sheets.

You have the linear pattern typical to MD. You’ll be amazed how much hair you have under the morg skin.
    I thought I had no eyebrows. Started using hocl and literally right before my eyes as the fuzzyness was pulled off my eyebrow hairs appeared.

Mind blown also I’d like to add that I recently started on a no sugar, no carb, no alcohol, no dairy, no gluten diet.

I started the hocl before that and it was still amazing but think I’m getting better results with the hocl bc of my dietary changes.

It’s been difficult but after my 10 day’s I’m going to continue. It’s called standard process 10 day inflammatory diet
    (whole30 is a 30 day version of it).

You need to treat internally (Dietary changes & FIRM protocol if you can and doc approves)
    as well as externally (hocl and kleen green). Due to your scarring I’d bet you’ve had this for years!!
    Do you have any other symptoms? Or is it just visually? Give us some extra info! would love to help if i can."