Reality - www.vardankar.com - 12 levels

Discussion in 'GAIA-MOTHER EARTH, PLANT & MINERAL KINGDOM' started by Susan Lynne Schwenger, Feb 20, 2015.

1. Susan Lynne Schwenger

Susan Lynne Schwenger The Final Synthesis - isbn 978-0-9939480-0-8 Staff Member

10959353_10152843571938264_5162898453537802640_n.

2. Susan Lynne Schwenger

I;ve NOT had time to review this

Hello. I would like to introduce a Spiritual Path to everyone that is relatively new to the public. The path is called Vardankar. Vardankar is the Ancient Science of Out of Body Tuza (Soul) Travel which leads to true Self-Realization, God-Realization, and Spiritual Liberation. Vardankar is not a religon, new-age group or cult but is the most direct path back to God in this lifetime and offers an advanced spiritual study program where one gradually learns Out of Body Travel using the Soul Body.
    This path has been underground for a long time due to suppression of belief systems from the negative forces. We now live in a time where there is much freedom of expression in society and the High Path is now safe to be open to the public. This Spiritual Path has now surfaced for those Souls who want to graduate from the wheel of life and no longer want to reincarnate. Vardankar exists on every planet, plane, and in every universe. It is the source of all religions, metaphysics, and spiritual paths. Spiritual Soul Travel is the Highest State of Evolution a Hu-man (Spirit Man) or Soul can attain.
    Vardankar is an exact spiritual science that originates from the God-Head itself
    and its sole purpose is to bring Soul back to God.

One gradually learns Out of Body Travel through the various Heavenly Realms
    under the guidance and protection of a God-Realization Soul Travel Adept known as a Vardan Master.

Beyond the lower realms of duality and reincarnation are the Pure Positive God Worlds.

These are the Pure Spiritual Abodes of God, Soul, and Vardan (Holy Spirit) where all Souls
    originate from and will eventually return once all spiritual training is completed in the lower reality
    and Soul gains maturity and awareness to seek return to the Highest Reality.

The lower worlds namely physical, astral, causal, mental, and Etheric planes are levels of reincarnation composed
    of M.E.S.T (matter energy space and time).

These realms are impermanent and are training grounds for Soul.

Vardankar leads Soul out of the lower worlds and into the Highest Spiritual Planes or True Heavens.

One gradually becomes aware of their true nature as Soul
    and realizes thier own Omniscience, Omnipresence, and Omnipotence.

Then, we can become a Conscious Co-Worker with God or in Vardanakr we call
    The Huray performing various spiritual missions of our choosing on any planet and in any of the Universes of God.

On other planets, such as the astral level of Venus, this path is known as the Laws of the Supreme Deity.

On Earth at this current time the High Path is known as Vardankar and is lead by a True God-Realized Vardan Master
    and the Spiritual Hierarchy.

If this path interests you you may check out the website for more information.

God only wants Soul to return to IT in the Ocean of Love and Mercy

My Love goes out to you and May the Blessings Be

www.vardankar.com

3. Susan Lynne Schwenger

i need help to make a chart of my levels of 12
    which i've had since
    1966, and, then fine tuned between 1975 - 1983, and, 1983 to 1987
    and; then used in 1991