Question: Ask Bing Or Google Who The Most Powerful Doctor In The World Is ???

Discussion in 'OFF TOPIC SUBJECTS' started by CULCULCAN, Apr 5, 2021.

1. CULCULCAN

CULCULCAN The Final Synthesis - isbn 978-0-9939480-0-8 Staff Member

who is the most powerful doctor in the world - Bing

https://www.bing.com/search?q=who+is+the+most+powerful+doctor+in+the+world&cvid=9e00c989bba34673b674

ANSWER:

7,290,000 ResultsDateLanguageRegion
    1. Meet The World’s Most Powerful Doctor: Bill Gates.
      Some billionaires are satisfied with buying themselves an island.
      Bill Gates got a United Nations health agency in Geneva.
      Over the past decade, the world’s richest man has become
      the World Health Organization’s second biggest donor,
      second only to the United States and just above the United Kingdom.

2. CULCULCAN

drgates.

3. CULCULCAN

drgates.

drgates2.

4. CULCULCAN

who is most powerful doctor in world - Bing
    https://www.bing.com/search?q=who+i...60j69i61.6812j0j1&pglt=43&FORM=ANNTA1&PC=U531

Bill Gates
    • According to 7 sources

Whos The Most Powerful Doctor In The World?

Well, it’s none other than Bill Gates,

who is considered the world’s most powerful Doctor in the world.

Everyone worldwide must have heard his name

even once as he is regarded as one of the most powerful

and most prosperous men in the world currently.
    Whos The Most Powerful Doctor In The World {April}

5. CULCULCAN

Here we all are on a planet called Earth...

entering into October 2021,

there are 2,755 billionaires...

with a net worth of $13.1 trillion.

The top 10 have 8.8% of the whole pie

or, $1,153 billion

If i had that type of money...

i'd be out there solving world problems !!!
    (like President Donald J. Trump, and, his wife Melania Trump)

i know, that i'd have a list of priorites

~ restruture guidelines on what is food, vs, junk

~ restructure health/wellness industry to allow choice for alternative health & healings

vs., a system that rewards people for 'sick' people

~ i'd put a team out on the street, and, round up the homeless veterans, and, give them a good place to live

~ i'd put a team out on the street, and, help the poor

~ i'd increase the basic social insurance payments to the elderly over age 65

from $1200 approx/mo-and, make it $3600/mo

~ AHH, maybe i should 'run' for 'government

(under edit)

WHAT DO YOU THiNK this world needs ???

~susan
    @13LiNESofSPiRiT @iN12d #thefinalfire #theoriginalspark
    THE JOURNEY to #the13thbridge
    Forum of SUSAN LYNNE SCHWENGER
    - THE eXchanger | Cosmogenesis - Library of Akbar Ra in Alexandria Thuban
    (cosmosdawn net)
    https://www.cosmosdawn.net/categories/forum-of-susan-lynne-schwenger-the-exchanger.144/
    b3153541f7106927.

6. CULCULCAN

SMALLPOX? Is this the next 'plandemic'? Globalist Bill Gates, the man behind the Wuhan Lab and Depopulation promoter is now talking about a possible SmallPox scenario soon and a "dark winter". Even if a chance at being true, it's worth mentioning. Smallpox has been eradicated since the 1980s, and only the US and Russia have a sample in the world.
    Hit repost and let's get some awareness on this.

#plandemic #smallpox #vaccine #nwo #greatreset #saveamerica #billgates #depopulation #mandate

View: https://youtu.be/yHiENsIbfsQ

befc681a3d7168ac.

Bill Gates: Smallpox, germ games and 10-15% fewer people in the world

7. CULCULCAN

BIGETHOS
    @BIGETHOS
    MUST READ
    [Click and zoom to read. More slides in comments. Relevant links on slides or in my linktree]

So tonight (Nov 16 2021) they just found vials of smallpox at Merck facility,
    inside the facility.

But there are only two places in the world qualified to store it, a lab in Russia, and the CDC.

Gates just suggested a few weeks ago that "terrorists would try to use smallpox to cause a pandemic",
    and asked for a "smallpox pandemic exercise". Sounds a lot like Event 201
    (a Pandemic Exercise which involved a coronavirus) that was hosted in October 2019
    by the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, the World*Economic*Forum, and Johns Hopkins Center for Health and Security...
    with Gao, head of the Chinese CDC in attendance.) [You can find all of this information on my page,
    but the website can be searched or found in my linktree, watch the Highlights reel in 'videos'
    and look at the bios under 'Event 201 Players']

I decided to see who manufactured Small Pox Vax, and the FDA granted it to Sanofi Pasteur.
    So I wanted to see if Gates was involved since he's involved in all of this stuff anyway,
    and sure enough Gates has given them grants....

but also they are COLLABORATING on vax's! Coincidence? I think not.

Remember, Gates started GAVI, and GAVI, WHO, UN, and CEPI started COVAX,
    and they also started IA2030 (Immunization Agenda 2030)
    which is global regular mandatory testing and vax, as well as globalized healthcare.

[If you see slide 2, in 2015 Gates boasts about being able to eliminate as many as 4 diseases with a plethora of vax's by 2030!]

Merck is "coincidentally" is producing a new Covid pill, and originally produced ivermectin).

I can't say for sure that the reported smallpox Vax they found today is related, but it's very suspect given everything else I just presented.
    f4c075da719c79ad.
    6b20727fe0f82e77.
    1757ef7af54394f3.
    a58d0c24e30eed0c.
    63 likes71 reposts

8. CULCULCAN

Corey Lynn
    @CoreysDigs
    2h· 17 nov 2021

I'm going to add to this, because I believe it's a significant piece.

1) In 2014, Bill Gates funded Durham-based Chimerix’s drug brincidofovir to allegedly treat Ebola.
    The trial was funded by the Wellcome Trust and led by Oxford University.
    The FDA authorized the study.

https://www.newsobserver.com/news/business/article10135910.html

2) On June 4, 2021, the FDA approved Chimerix's Tembexa (brincidofovir) to treat Smallpox.
    Tembexa received priority review and fast track to expedite it.
    Small pox was eradicated in 1980 but they are concerned about its use as a "bioweapon."
    https://www.fda.gov/drugs/news-events-human-drugs/fda-approves-drug-treat-smallpox

3) Here is Chimerix's press release and breakdown of Tembexa (brand name):
    https://ir.chimerix.com/news-releases/news-release-de

BIGETHOS@BIGETHOS
    3h··Edited
    [​IMG]MUST READ[​IMG]
    [Click and zoom to read. More slides in comments. Relevant links on slides or in my linktree]

So tonight (Nov 16 2021) they just found vials of smallpox at Merck facility, inside the facility. But there are only two places in the world qualified to store it, a lab in Russia, and the CDC.

Gates just suggested a few weeks ago that "terrorists would try to use smallpox to cause a pandemic", and asked for a "smallpox pandemic exercise". Sounds a lot like Event 201 (a Pandemic Exercise which involved a coronavirus) that was hosted in October 2019 by the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, the World*Economic*Forum, and Johns Hopkins Center for Health and Security...with Gao, head of the Chinese CDC in attendance.) [You can find all of this information on my page, but the website can be searched or found in my linktree, watch the Highlights reel in 'videos' and look at the bios under 'Event 201 Players']

I decided to see who manufactured Small Pox Vax, and the FDA granted it to Sanofi Pasteur. So I wanted to see if Gates was involved since he's involved in all of this stuff anyway, and sure enough Gates has given them grants....but also they are COLLABORATING on vax's! Coincidence? I think not.

Remember, Gates started GAVI, and GAVI, WHO, UN, and CEPI started COVAX, and they also started IA2030 (Immunization Agenda 2030) which is global regular mandatory testing and vax, as well as globalized healthcare.
    [If you see slide 2, in 2015 Gates boasts about being able to eliminate as many as 4 diseases with a plethora of vax's by 2030!]

Merck is "coincidentally" is producing a new Covid pill, and originally produced ivermectin).

I can't say for sure that the reported smallpox Vax they found today is related, but it's very suspect given everything else I just presented.
    f4c075da719c79ad.
    6b20727fe0f82e77.
    1757ef7af54394f3.
    a58d0c24e30eed0c.

9. CULCULCAN

Corey Lynn
    @CoreysDigs
    2h· 17 nov 2021

I'm going to add to this, because I believe it's a significant piece.

1) In 2014, Bill Gates funded Durham-based Chimerix’s drug brincidofovir to allegedly treat Ebola.
    The trial was funded by the Wellcome Trust and led by Oxford University.
    The FDA authorized the study.

https://www.newsobserver.com/news/business/article10135910.html

2) On June 4, 2021, the FDA approved Chimerix's Tembexa (brincidofovir) to treat Smallpox.
    Tembexa received priority review and fast track to expedite it.
    Small pox was eradicated in 1980 but they are concerned about its use as a "bioweapon."
    https://www.fda.gov/drugs/news-events-human-drugs/fda-approves-drug-treat-smallpox

3) Here is Chimerix's press release and breakdown of Tembexa (brand name):
    https://ir.chimerix.com/news-releases/news-release-de

BIGETHOS@BIGETHOS
    3h··Edited
    [​IMG]MUST READ[​IMG]

So tonight (Nov 16 2021) they just found vials of smallpox at Merck facility, inside the facility. But there are only two places in the world qualified to store it, a lab in Russia, and the CDC.

Gates just suggested a few weeks ago that "terrorists would try to use smallpox to cause a pandemic", and asked for a "smallpox pandemic exercise". Sounds a lot like Event 201 (a Pandemic Exercise which involved a coronavirus) that was hosted in October 2019 by the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, the World*Economic*Forum, and Johns Hopkins Center for Health and Security...with Gao, head of the Chinese CDC in attendance.) [You can find all of this information on my page, but the website can be searched or found in my linktree, watch the Highlights reel in 'videos' and look at the bios under 'Event 201 Players']

I decided to see who manufactured Small Pox Vax, and the FDA granted it to Sanofi Pasteur. So I wanted to see if Gates was involved since he's involved in all of this stuff anyway, and sure enough Gates has given them grants....but also they are COLLABORATING on vax's! Coincidence? I think not.

Remember, Gates started GAVI, and GAVI, WHO, UN, and CEPI started COVAX, and they also started IA2030 (Immunization Agenda 2030) which is global regular mandatory testing and vax, as well as globalized healthcare.

f4c075da719c79ad.
    6b20727fe0f82e77.
    1757ef7af54394f3.
    a58d0c24e30eed0c.

10. CULCULCAN